skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, November 17, 2007



I accidently fed Sladen milk out of a nipple that was bigger than he was used too, he downed 3 oz of milk in like 3 minutes instead of the 25 minutes it usually takes him. When I looked down at him I was amazed that he had finished the bottle so fast and this is what he looked like. Can we say MILK DRUNK!


Then he threw up! YUK!



Then he passed out!
Posted by Schreiner Family at 10:26 AM

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I love the drunk look! So are you graduating him to the bigger size now? I'd say he handled it alright!

November 17, 2007 at 8:31 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Schreiner Family

About Me

Schreiner Family
View my complete profile

Check out our friends and family!!

  • Family in Kansas
  • The Giudicessis
  • The Shews
  • The Marshalls
  • The McGuckins
  • The Wittmers
  • Grandpa and Grandma Schreiner

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (25)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2011 (19)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (30)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (8)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2007 (30)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ▼  November (17)
      • I just wanted to add a picture of my good looking ...
      • He played for like 20 minutes in his play yard th...
      • No title
      • No title
      • Sladen meets Santa for the first time! .... at the...
      • No title
      • This is Sladen after shopping all day on Black Fri...
      • Thanks for the snowman jammies! Grandma Williams...
      • This was my Daddy's Bronco sweatsuit!! Look how c...
      • Aunt Tara!My lil'sis TaraGreat Grandpa and Grandm...
      • I gave Sladen cereal for the first time last week....
      • I accidently fed Sladen milk out of a nipple that ...
      • Look I'm 8 weeks old now!
      • Smiling at mommy!
      • After Derek won his 1st playoff game 15-14, he won...
      • All bundled up at Daddy's 1st playoff game!
      • Just me and my mommy!
    • ►  October (10)