Thursday, November 29, 2007








I just thought these pictures were cute! He actually wore this outfit to get his picture taken at JC Penny but I think these pictures are cuter than the ones we paid for!! ;)


3 comments:

Janelle said...

Great job capturing those cute smiles. And way to go with the blogging. It's fun! I usually sneak a post while folding clothes or something. Rarely an uninterrupted blogging session happens over here! I have to know, what are your feelings about going back to work??? It's coming up so soon huh?

Wittmer Fam said...

Love all the pictures! Aren't you just loving motherhood!! It's the greatest thing ever...except for the lack of sleep...getting any better?

Wittmer Fam said...

My parents moved to a different house, and we all miss our old one a ton. But they don't need such a big house anymore. it was a lot for my mom to keep up. We need to plan when we're going to see you in December. I hope you can squeeze us in somewhere! We'll even make you a coffee drink! : ) Do you drink coffee?? I can't function if i don't get caffiene in the morning!