Monday, November 26, 2007


Sladen meets Santa for the first time! .... at the mall :)
I was trying to get him to smile... obviously it didn't happen.
I just tried to make sure that he didn't see Santa's face so he wouldn't cry!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

What a milestone! First picture with Santa. He looks like he handled it very nicely. That was smart of you to not let him see Santa first. I wish I would have thought of that, all our Santa pictures are of the kids screaming!

Wittmer Fam said...

I love his double chin! He is seriously one of the cutest babies ever!! Aislyn met Santa at the mall too! Our kids didn't cry. yay!

Janelle said...

Hey Angie! So I go to blogger.com and on that same page that you find the thing for adding a new post it has a few other things you can click on and one is "template". Under that I go to "page settings" and then to "add a page element" That gives you lots of things you can add like a poll, a slideshow, a link list (which is what my friends list is) and lots of other things. I hope yours is the same as mine because it makes adding things like that very simple! If it's not the same, I have no clue! Good luck!

Sweet! Bake Shop at Home said...

That looks like the real Santa... ;)