Saturday, November 10, 2007

Just me and my mommy!










I'm seven weeks old now!!!

3 comments:

Wittmer Fam said...

It was so good to see you and Sladen too!!! I'm so glad i got to meet him. He is so precious. Keep the pictures coming! I love seeing that little guy. We'll see you in feb! i'll let you know what week we're out there asap.

Janelle said...

Very cute pictures. I can't wait to see him live and in person!

Janelle said...

Matt said you guys came up to the school the other day and you all looked great! Bummer I mised it. Yeah, I don't have a new baby! It's hard to get anything done with a new one. Mine all pretty much entertain each other and leave me moments of "me" time. Wait till this 4th one comes, I'll be dropping of the face of the earth for awhile.