Ok so we haven't updated the blog forever!!! Yes, I know! I'm sure many of you thought that that we fell off the face of the earth! It was a crazy November.... and December is almost over too! So here's a quick glimpse of the last 6 weeks! Our computer was acting crazy but now it's up and running... yeah!!
Last weekend we went to the Parade of Lights, downtown Denver, we were a little over dressed, it was about 60 degrees but at least we looked cute :)


Sladen got a little tired and was comforted by his little football, we had him so snuggled up he probably got a heat rash ;)Tonight, (Sat.) We headed down to the Denver Zoo for the Zoo Lights!! It was packed! I think we stood in line for tickets for about 20 minutes! But, it was well worth it! We had a great time!
The seals were fast asleep and covered with fur! These were the only animals that we actually saw besides the mountain goats.
They were all snuggled together, it was so cute!
This was Derek's favorite!
Sladen was having a blast, can't you tell?





Sladen was trying to pick up his favorite toy, the cell phone, but was unsuccessful due to having the gloves on. He was so frustrated, all Derek and I could do is laugh :)
Check out the snuggly!! Again, it was a beautiful night, some people didn't even have coats on. Sladen was probably sweating with all his clothes on :0
Sladen tried juice for the first time (orange juice). He loved it so much that he wouldn't put down the sippy cup until he had gulped down the entire glass. ..... I haven't given it to him since.

IIIII LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE ORRRRANNNNAGE JUUUUUUIIIICEEEE!!
Just chillin in my sweet new reindeer antlers! Don't I look cute?


Just lunch with a friend.
We put up our Christmas decoractions Nov. 7th!! I know, I know, that is super early but we love Christmas! Sladen had fun helping mommy and daddy put up the pretty decorations.
We miss you Johnson Family! Merry Christmas!
Sladen got a little too curious about the Christmas tree decorations one day and he pulled the entire tree down over him... he was uninjured but scared to death of course, I was dissappointed I didn't get a picture, it was actually quite hilarious, after we learned Sladen was not hurt of course :

We carved a pumpkin as we traditionally do at Halloween, Sladen loved sticking his hands in the gooey insides of the pumpkin.
Just lunch with a friend.
We carved a pumpkin as we traditionally do at Halloween, Sladen loved sticking his hands in the gooey insides of the pumpkin.


1 comment:
Well I'm glad you're back in action. I was starting to get a little worried! I wanted to go to the parade of lights, but it just didn't happen. You guys are so good about getting out and doing fun things. Sladen is at such a fun age isn't he? I'm glad there were no injuries from the Christmas tree topple!
Post a Comment