
So I planned for the party to be on the deck that beautiful day but then it started to RAIN!! So we moved as fast as possible and moved it to the garage.
Good thing Grandpa Derrell keeps his garage nice and clean.


Lovely picture, isn't it? Sladen was done taking pictures and so was I apparently :)
4 comments:
LOVED the bday pictures! Sladen is such a big boy now that he's a walking machine! You had a lot of family out for his birthday..that's great! Wish we could have been there. : ( Why can't we live closer!!? We miss you guys like crazy! Can't wait for more pictures.
Slader is so cute ;) hehe Wish we could have been there! Love you guys!
Happy Birthday to Sladen! What a huge party he had, it looked like a lot of fun. Matt said you had a lot of family coming out for Sladen's birthday. He's just a cutie, I loved all the pictures.
You know I was kidding about the name right? It was because of his cake... :)
Post a Comment