Monday, April 7, 2008

Just chill'n at Grandpa and Grandma's house. I'm treated like a king there, who am I kidding I'm treated like a king wherever I go.
Check out these chubby cheeks!

So I think I put Sladen's pants on a little too quickly. I'm such a dork, I was totally oblivious for like 10 minutes until I handed him to his grandpa and HE realized that I had stuck both of Sladen's legs in one pant leg.








3 comments:

Janelle said...

I love how he's sitting in that bouncer seat, just taking it all in, looking cool doing it too! He's such a lucky little guy to have grandma and grandpa nearby! And at least you didn't forget to put a diaper on him in your rush to get him dressed!

The Giudicessi Family said...

Sladen is such a ladies man! You always have him dressed so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.